Membership dues can be paid with credit card or you can request an invoice to be sent to you. Once payment is confirmed the member will become active and we will notify you by email.
- Engineers & Property Manager Member - $185/year
- Vendor Member - $240/year
- Additional Vendor Member - $133/year
- Dues are pro-rated quarterly
HOW TO REGISTER: Complete online registration below by selecting the JOIN NOW button and continue to registration. Member type selection, contact information and payment information will be entered on the following screens.
ENGINEER | $185.00
- Yearly dues with expiration date of 12/31/2019. Engineer member are those persons that are practicing maintenance in the commercial buildings and facilities within the Austin metropolitan area.
PROPERTY MANAGER | $185.00
- Yearly dues with expiration date of 12/31/2019. These members are those persons that practice as property managers in commercial buildings and facilities within the Austin metropolitan area.
VENDORS | $240.00
- Individual membership for Vendor Companies with expiration of 12/31/2019. Vendors must supply, professional service or contracting businesses providing goods and services to commercial buildings and facilities and are subject to board approval. Here is a list of our current vendor categories
Vendor members are required to meet three of the following six criteria to be eligible to renew membership for the following year (will be mandated only if there is a waiting list):
- Company be represented at least 50% of AAFAME annual Monthly Luncheon.
- Have a table at the annual Expo.
- Volunteer ten hours on AAFAME committees or projects.
- Sponsor a cumulative $500 financial support (other than dues) of AAFAME activities.
- Conduct a training class or luncheon presentation.
- Recruit one new engineer member to AAFAME.
Additional representatives from your company can sign up below as "additional vendor" for separate listing.
ADDITIONAL VENDOR | $133.00
- Additional vendor representative from an existing vendor company with an expiration date of 12/31/2019. This will allow them to be listed on membership roster and in directory.