Membership dues can be paid with credit card or you can request an invoice to be sent to you. Once payment is confirmed the member will become active and we will notify you by email.
- Engineers & Property Manager Member - $190/year
- Vendor Member (Currently we have a waiting list for new Vendor members) - $247/year
- Additional Vendor Member - $137/year
- Dues are pro-rated quarterly (Discount applied on registration page)
HOW TO REGISTER: Complete online registration below by selecting the JOIN NOW button and continue to registration. Member type selection, contact information and payment information will be entered on the following screens.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES:ENGINEER | $190.00
- Yearly dues with expiration date of 12/31/2020. Engineer member are those persons that are practicing maintenance in the commercial buildings and facilities within the Austin metropolitan area.PROPERTY MANAGER | $190.00
- Yearly dues with expiration date of 12/31/202. These members are those persons that practice as property managers in commercial buildings and facilities within the Austin metropolitan area.VENDOR WAITING LIST | $247.00
- Currently we have a Waiting List
for vendors due to our membership by-laws. New vendors desiring membership shall be placed on a waiting list. The order of placement on the waiting list is based off the date that AAFAME receives payment for dues of $247.00 with an expiration date of 12/31/2020 (dues will be pro-rated quarterly after April 1st). When the ratio allows, the company next eligible to move from the waiting list to membership will be notified. Vendors are required to supply professional services and contracting businesses providing goods and services to commercial buildings and facilities within the Austin metropolitan area. While on the waiting list, the vendor company may participate in AAFAME activities as follows:
ADDITIONAL VENDOR | $137.00
- Only one person from the company may attend monthly luncheons
- The company may have teams in the annual Chili Slam event at the same cost as members.
- The company may have a table in the annual Expo, but only if tables are still available one month prior to the event.
- May sponsor the Chili Slam at a premium rate two weeks after the initial announcement is sent to active vendors
- Be included in the “Waiting List” section of the annual printed Membership Directory.
- Additional vendor representative from an existing vendor company with an expiration date of 12/31/2020. This will allow them to be listed on membership roster and in directory.
VENDOR MEMBERS are required to meet three of the following five criteria to be eligible to renew membership for the following year (will be mandated only if there is a waiting list):
Company be represented at least 50% of AAFAME annual Monthly Luncheon.
Committed to EXPO booth in 2021
Volunteer ten hours on AAFAME committees or projects.
Sponsor a cumulative $500 financial support (other than dues) of AAFAME activities.
Recruit one new engineer member to AAFAME.
Conduct a training class or luncheon presentation